Monday, November 29, 2021

Monday

 I am sorry about your car Karen.  I am glad you have an appointment.  I am sorry about your work Mom.  They are the worst employers and make it a stressful work environment.  I love Luna's hat also.  I was so sad this morning that everyone had to go back to work and school.  I walked at my normal time and it was so dark that was depressing.  I went to exercise class and that was hard but it made me feel so much better.  I had a better day after that.  Me and Ruth went and picked up the ceramics and they turned out so cute.  Ruth got a pretzel for lunch while we were there.  I loaded my quilt on the frame while she was at school.  Casey wanted a ring to hang from the wall for rock climbing.  We went to two stores and they didn't have anything so he just ordered it online.  Ruth learn about addition at school and was so excited about it.  They called Santa at school and an elf is coming to their class tomorrow.  Oliver made an snowman ornament at school.  Isaac had orchestra and he seems to really like it which is fun.  Tony fell asleep with a ball in his mouth and I thought it was funny.   Love you guys.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...