Thursday, December 2, 2021

Thursday

 Work was busy but that is the norm. I left early and we took the car in to get a new engine. We found a place down the street and he is really reasonable and has good ratings on Google. Wish us luck. We went to hobby lobby afterwards and that was fun to walk around. We came home and dad a had a virtual doctor appointment and that went well. My work had a dinner and that was fun. We went to the Asian star and it was so good. I am glad tomorrow is Friday. Karen is coming down after work and then Saturday taking her jeep in to check again for an oil leak. That is funny Luna found her tongue. Dad use to do that and when he was a toddler he bit it. He has a scar. She us so cute. Rachel I hope Isaac gets feeling better. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...