Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Wednesday

 I walked this morning.  They cancelled my exercise class and I am the worst and didn't do any other exercise.  Me and Ruth drove out to pepperidge farm and they are closed on Wednesday, so dumb.  The dog bit lawyer called and they met again with the lady.  She is still reluctant to pay the bill so they are giving her another month to think about it.  It she won't then we will go to trail.  Me and Ruth made beaded wreaths for the Christmas tree.  We walked her to school and then I took Tony on another walk.  We are trying something new with the kids hour.  They always have it after school and then want a family movie so can play after dinner again.  So we aren't doing an hour after school and doing homework before dinner.  Then they can play their games after dinner.  We did it tonight and I thought it worked out really nice.  I think it will be better for everyone.  Casey is working at sub for Santa the rest of the week in the evenings so it is going to be busy.  The kids loved the chocolate countdown calendars and we're so excited to do them today.  I forgot to get Isaac picture.  He had orchestra.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...