Sunday, November 28, 2021

Sunday

 I am so glad you got a new washer and dryer Mom.  That is exciting.  Luna is busy and it is a lot of work to keep her occupied.  She is really cute.  We had a a good day.  I had a meeting this morning.  Primary went pretty good.  Casey has been working on the office.  The water has been slowly leaking and he was able to fix it.  It will be nice.  We went on a hike in green canyon and it was a pretty day.  It felt good to be out.  We finished up the kids homework.  I am not ready to get back to normal.  I was able see a bunch yesterday and finished my quilt Mom got me for my birthday.  I am so excited for my batting so I can quilt it.  Good luck tomorrow.

Love

Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...