Friday, February 11, 2022

Friday

It was warmer today which was nice.  I walked and went to exercise class.  I went and got Valentine's presents for the kids and Tony after Ruth went to school.  We had Oliver's Valentine's party today and it was fun.  We just played games in the gym.  The kids had fun.  Everyone also liked the hearts Dad made, thank you for doing that.  Casey helped in Ruth's class since I was in Oliver's and they had fun.  We made Valentine's boxes after school.  It was alot of fun and the kids loved making them.  Then we wrote names on their Valentine's so I think we are set.  Casey didn't have to work late tonight and it was nice to have him home.  Love you guys.
Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...