Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Hump day

 I went into work today and got a lot done. I needed to go in to do some stuff I couldn't do at home. I came home and we are watching the 3 hour dune. It is same story just different movies.  Rachel I hope you had fun at book club. Karen drive safe tomorrow coming down. Robin watch Luna sometimes they get ear aches when they are teething. Doctors say no way but I think it is the swelling that blocks the ear canal. Thank you doctor mom. I haven't been straight on the days all week. I thought tomorrow is Friday. Never mind Karen drive safe in Friday. We are meeting the gumm gang for dinner tomorrow. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...