Thursday, February 10, 2022

Thursday

Today was good. Jeramy went into work and Luna took long naps. So that help me get ahead. Work has felt busy but I think it's because I'm juggling a 7 month old with it. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. I Hope you get a new job Karen that will be fun. I was looking through Zillow for fun and found a house I like. We are looking at it tomorrow. It's completely out of the blue so I doubt anything will come from it. But it will get us into gear to start looking seriously. I have been 3d printing while I have been working at home. I made everyone at work gear hearts for Valentine's day. I thought it would be fun

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...