Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Wednesday

 We had a busy day and it was good.  I walked this morning, it is still cold.  I also went to exercise class and we did High which I love.  Oliver went on a field trip to watch Seussical the musical so he needed to be at school on time.  I had to go to the store and then I studied.  Isaac had parent day at orchestra.  He is doing really well and it was fun to hear him play.  Oliver was out of control and I was so mad at him.  Casey had to work last so we had a early dinner and then did homework.  I had the kids get ready for bed and then we watched a movie.  I had book group tonight also and it was so much fun.  It was really nice to talk with everyone.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...