Thursday, February 10, 2022

Thursday

 Good luck Karen.  I am so excited for you to get a new job.  Today ended up being busy.  I walked this morning.  After we dropped off the boys we went and got an outfit for Ruth's hundredth day of school.  She dressed liked a hundred year old.  She was so cute and we had fun.  I forgot to pick up some pictures for Isaac so we went back and Ruth brought her money to buy a toy.  I took Tony to the park to play ball with him.  When I got back the school called because Oliver threw up at recess.  He said Ewan was eating mud and it grossed him out.  I picked him up and we watched a movie.  I accidentally fell asleep.  Ruth had dance class.  Me and Isaac started working on a Valentine's box.  Isaac had basketball practice.  He is acting aor better this week.  We are trying to get the kids to bed early and I think that is helping.  Casey worked late and is super busy.   Isaac left his coat outside all night and it was frozen this morning.  That is the picture of him.  I also cut Oliver's hair.  It was driving me crazy.

Love

Rachel










No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...