Sunday, February 6, 2022

weekend

Luna slept better last night she only woke up twice instead of every 2 hours. It helps getting more sleep. She is waking up when you put her down but will sleep if you hold her. So yesterday we got a 2.5 hour nap out of her with me holding her next to me in our bed when I took a nap. So Jeramy did it today and she slept for 4 hours. He made like a blanket fortress in our bed and she accepted. So hopefully we are over the worst of it. But no teeth yet. I lost my sense of smell yesterday. Tonight I could finally smell really strong things but not much. I'm working from home this week. We are off quarantine after that and we can get back to our routine. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...