Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Tuesday

 I am sorry you guys have been sick Robin.  I read an article and said vitamin d will make you not as sick.  When you mentioned Luna fell and it reminded me of when Oliver fell but he was older.  I found a picture.  I also found a cute older picture of Isaac and Oliver.  I walked this morning and it was cold but we survived.  Me and Ruth walked around joann's and got a diamond art to do.  I walked and studied while Ruth was at school.  The kids were so much better today and we're so nice.  It was a lot better day.  They all did their homework and didn't complain.  Casey didn't have to work late because the guy who is training got a flat tire.  Isaac had young men's and they did a etiquette lesson and had desert.  He had fun.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...