Friday, April 22, 2022

Friday

 Sorry I am late blogging.  I went to ladies night for exercise class.  We did a paint night and it was a lot of fun.  We watched a video and all painted the same thing.  It was fun night.  Today was good.  I slept well last night and I slept in because it was raining.  So that was nice.  I went to exercise class.  Then me and Ruth went to the book table to get a birthday present for a party tomorrow.  We had lunch at great harvest which was fun.  I went on a field trip with Ruth's class.  We went to meadow view park and planted trees.  They had the holes dug and the kids filled in the dirt.  It was really cold and windy.  It rained a bit but nothing too hard.  The kids were pretty good but we had a couple kids cry and complain.  After school impulsively we went and got doughnuts.  Then played video games because it was raining.  Casey is done working late which is nice.  Oliver was supposed to have a soccer game but the cancelled it.  Karen we can definitely help.  I will put it in my calendar.

Love Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...