Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Tuesday

 I walked morning and it was warm.  It got colder and colder as the day went on.  Ruth was tied and slept in so I sewed.  I also got the teacher appreciation party planned and that feels good.  Oliver's teacher texted me an hour before school was out because was cold so I brought him his jacket.  Ruth and Oliver had soccer practice.  It was rainy so they practiced in the rain.  Ruth had tumbling also.  Oliver wasn't paying attention so I took a video.  He may never be an athlete.  I have been trying to ice and heat my hand all day.  Oliver loves the rice packs so I got all of them out.  Ruth put hers in the microwave for too long and it smells burnt in our house.  My pinky started to move today.  You can't see it very well but I can feel it so that is encouraging.

Love Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...