Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Wednesday

I had a dentist appointment today to get my final crown and a cleaning. My gums hurt now. It took forever but at least I'm done. Luna fell asleep on the ride home so I just kept her in her car seat and put her in the stroller. I took Jenkins around the block. When we got home the neighbors dogs got out and started snipping at Jenkins. Jenkins tried to hide under the stroller and it was a hot mess. Luckily the neighbors grabbed their dogs quick and it was fine. Then I forgot my keys so I was locked out. So I just waited in our patio till Jeramy got home. Luckily Luna slept through everything and it was fine. Then we went to one man band for dinner.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...