Thursday, April 21, 2022

Thursday

 Today ok, I might have been grumpy a bit.  I walked this morning.  It is earth day tomorrow and the second grade was going to clean outside.  It is supposed to snow so they moved it to today.  Me and Ruth helped.  It was a lot of fun and my group was really good and stayed with me.  Then we went to PetSmart to get Tony a new leash, his broke.  I have been slowly working on trimming some triangles and I finally got them done today.  I am going to use them to make the block below.  Oliver walked home again and then took Tony for a walk.  Ruth had dance class.  I picked her up and we hard a fast dinner then we went to Oliver's soccer game.  The wind really picked up when we got there and was bad the whole game.  Oliver played so well and paid attention.  I was so proud of him.  He did a great job.  This is last night Casey has to work late so that will be nice.  

Love Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...