Thursday, April 21, 2022

Thursday

 Today was quiet at work but I never got ahead. It kept coming faster than I got things done. I left early to go to the doctor to get my blood pressure checked and it was better today. That was good. We went to the mall and walked afterwards and had dinner. We shared one of those chicken rice bowls. It was good. I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday. I am sorry she has pink eye. Her friend at work is going to get it if he hasn't already. My eyes have hurt ever since you told me. Rachel I love that material. It is so pretty. I am glad you can sew again. Karen two more weeks and counting. So close and yet so far. One more week for you robin. Wow. Be careful in the weather. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...