Monday, April 18, 2022

Thanks

 Thank you again for hosting this weekend Karen.  It was such a fun weekend.  Thank you again.  Today was hard for everyone to get back to real life.  Isaac didn't feel well this morning but he made it to school.  I slept in and just walked Tony whis afternoon.  Their were a ton of people at the park.  I went to exercise class this morning.  I picked up the ceramics finally and they are so cute.  They turned out great.  Ruth was so excited to spend her easter money so we picked Isaac up from orchestra and went to Walmart to change everything into dollars.  They had the hardest time deciding what to get and we were their forever.  Isaac ended up not getting anything.  The game he wanted was too much.  Oliver bought a big ball for the trampoline and they had a lot of fun with it.  Ruth went to Clair's.and got notebooks.  She was so happy.  Casey worked late and just got home.  Love you guys and thanks again.  I always feel like I don't do enough.  You guys are awesome.

Love Rachel




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...