Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Wednesday

 I walked and went to exercise class this morning.  We did high and it is so fun.  Isaac's stomach hurt this morning so he stayed home.  He rested all day which was good.  I went grocery shopping after I dropped Ruth off and a guy helped me unload my cart because of my hand.  It was really nice of him.  I picked the kids up from school and Oliver forgot his backpack so we drove back.  He wanted me to drop him off by the canal so he could walk home but I just had him walk from school.  He came home and took Tony on a walk.  He went father than I thought and it was more dangerous.  He walked back to the school and then walked across 400 e and up 2200 n where their isn't a sidewalk.  He had so much fun.  Me and Ruth weeded the front flower bed.  It looks so much better.  Ruth made me some lemon water which was really sweet of her.  I am going to get some flowers tomorrow i hope.  Ruth had a soccer game.  She plays really well and was an awesome goalie.  She got tired at the end but she did great.  The boys came and played at the park.  They met someone who like five nights at Freddy's and had a fun time. We picked up tacos on the way home for dinner.  Then Isaac went to young men's.  Casey just got home so he didn't have to work as late which is nice.  

Love Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...