Friday, April 15, 2022

Friday

 I walked and went to exercise class this morning.  Ruth had her alphabet parade today and I thought she looked really cute.  She had a fun time.  They had everyone bring a snack that started with their letter.  She brought yogurt and got a ton a snacks to bring home.  Isaac had a orchestra assembly.  Randy and Casey came and it was fun.  Isaac did a really good job and looked cute.  Isaac thought he had a audition for the talent show today we we went done to the school but it was yesterday.  I think it will be fine.  We will be at Karen's house tomorrow but lunch time.  Thanks for having us.

Love Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...