Thursday, April 14, 2022

Thursday

Jenkins woke up at 5:30 to go out. When he got back in I had a cough attack. Once I got it under control, it woke up Luna. So I got her back down then 30 minutes later my alarm went off. So it was an early morning. My work had an Easter egg hunt. The young kids were first. I wanted to have Luna go to the petting zoo but the line was so long because the older kids were waiting for their egg hunt time. I didn't want to go after we hunted because I was ready to go home. The day care said Luna took 3 steps without help. So she is figuring out. We power washed the house and it went well. I don't think painting will take too long

Robin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...