Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Wednesday

 We had a busy day today. I got up early and walked Tony.  It was nice to get back to walking in the morning.  I also went to exercise class.  Ruth was starving afterwards so we picked up breakfast burritos on the way home.  After I dropped Ruth off I picked up some pot for activity days this evening.  Then I went to quilt group.  A bunch of people came and it was so nice to talk with everyone and see what they have made.  I am glad that I am able to sew again.  Isaac has orchestra and Ruth went to play with Emily.  So me and Oliver made cupcakes.  We did homework and then headed to activity days.  We planted Easter grass and painted the pots.  Then the boys played tag.  They all have a lot of energy.  Isaac had young men's after and he had fun there.  I had book group and I was late to it.  But it was still fun and good to talk to everyone.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...