Monday, April 11, 2022

Monday

 Today was good and we made it back to real life.  I went to exercise class and we had an 80s party.  I was able to do a bit more with my hand.  I ran some errands after I dropped Ruth off.  It was kind of sprinkling and cloudy.  Isaac forgot to bring his violin and was so stressed that he was going to be late.  We ran home and got the violin, he was a little late but the world didn't end.  The neighbor down the street had a neighborhood Easter egg hunt.  I didn't think the weather would be good but we had a hour window where it was good during it.  They were so nice to do it.  The kids had so much fun and they had really nice prizes in the eggs.  Oliver even for a dollar.  They had snack and a bounce house.  It was fun.  It started to rain as we walked home and then it started snowing.  It has snowed a ton.  Oliver's soccer practice was moved to tomorrow and indoors.  We did homework and played video games.  

Love Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...