Thursday, April 14, 2022

Thursday

 Work was good. Nothing to dramatic. They did reorganize all of intermountain so it will be interesting what that means. I did get my first shingles vaccine shot. People at my work were doing  them and I caved to peer pressure. I also have seen how awful they are with dad. I am excited for the weekend. We are going to kamas tomorrow after work. We are going to grocery shop in park City and then head to kamas. Have a nice day off Karen. Rachel I hope you had a little quieter day. Robin I hope you had a quieter day also. Crazy days. We did hook up with the gumm gang and that was fun. No new gossip. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...