Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Tuesday

I was so tired this morning. I think it was just cold and I wanted to stay in bed. I got a text from our realtor. I guess they can't approve the buyers loan with chipped paint on the house. So I am going to get a power washer and then paint the pieces that chipped off. We took money off the house during the inspection. so I had them give back some money since I have to repair things. It's all virtual money but I wanted to make a point . Hopefully it won't take long. It's just a few places. Tomorrow I am working from home because my fridge is being delivered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday

 I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe.  I am glad you found the spot it was leaking.  I had great day.  I went to...