Monday, July 18, 2022

Monday

I just started the day off wrong and it kept going.  I took out a plant that was rotten and it leaked from my desk clear to the break room.  It made me cry and then I walked it off by going to buy coffees for everyone and they leaked.  I ate chocolate and I didn't like it and threw it away and it flew everywhere.  I had a really bad no good awful day.  Dad did get his computer today so that was fun.  I am glad it came a day early.  Luna looks just like the other kids.  That is a good thing.  She loves flashlights.  I know what to get her.  Karen I am glad your interview went well and Rachel I am glad you applied for a new job.  I hope my day goes better tomorrow.  LOVE MOM  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...