Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Wednesday

 I am sorry about the job Karen, that was nice of them to send another job.  I am sorry Luna had a hard time also.  Change is hard.  I am glad the blood doctor was nice, I hope he can help.  Today was good.  We didn't make it to exercise class so I worked out at home.  The kids went to Emily's house and had a lemonade stand.  They only had one customer Emily's older brother but he paid them well.  They had a fun time and were happy.  Isaac made some madalines and they turned out really well.  They taste so good.   After dinner me, Oliver and Ruth went on  a walk.  It was a nice evening.  We saw a lot of people and it was good to talk.  We saw the lady who hires at kimberbell and I am pretty sure I have a job there.  It doesn't pay great but the hours are good and a lot of my friends work there.  

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...