Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Tuesday

 Happy anniversary Robin.  Today was good.  I walked and then sewed while the kids were still sleeping.  I finished the quilt for mom's friend.  While Ruth was at tumbling I went and got a back for it.  I was having a terrible time with my machine.  It was making a bad noise so I cleaned it and changed the needle.  That helped but then it was skipping stitches.  I had the wrong needle in I guess.  It is working great now.  Isaac had violin lessons and is doing really well.  He practices every day.  After dinner Casey ran to his dad's house to help him set up a plane ticket to go to California to visit the girls.  The kids have been playing with the sprinklers a lot which is great but creates a lot of laundry.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...