Sunday, July 17, 2022

Thanks

 Thanks for the fun birthday weekend.  You guys are so sweet and I had such a fun time.  Thank you so much.  It was fun having Mom and Dad spend the night.  Dad showed Ruth how to mix cornstarch and water to make a non Newtonian substance and she thought that was amazing.  We made it again this afternoon.  I had to go to primary but it was fun to go.  We went out for lunch which room forever but tasted good.  We came home and Casey took a nap when the kids play.  I sewed for a while which was fun.  We went to Randy's house for dinner.  They got me a rocking camo chair which is awesome.  Casey and the kids made me a really nice cake.  We walked to the park and let the kids play for a while.  Love you guys and thanks for amazing birthday.

Love Rachel















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...