I worked from home today. I felt a.little.off from the shot yesterday so it was nice to just move slow. We took dad to the blood doctor today and I liked him they are going to run some special blood tests on him. I feel better about that one. I did get my hair cut and I like it. Dad got his hair cut also. I am going into work the rest of the week. Karen I am glad they gave you another job. Robin I am sorry Luna was sad. That makes it hard to leave them. Good luck with jeramys job. I hope he hears tomorrow. Love mom
Wednesday, July 20, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
We finished up our pillows today. They were fun to do. My sewing skills are in need of repair however. We went to ogden for lunch for Casey...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment