Thursday, July 21, 2022

Thursday

 I am sorry Robin, we need some good news.  I think that is a good idea to take some classes.  We had a good day. I walked this morning.  Oliver's hair has been so crazy I cut it this morning.  He looks so much better. The kids wanted to spend their money so we went to look and see how much hoverboards are for Oliver.  I think he has enough we just need to figure out a good one so he is waiting while we do some research.  Isaac bought a Lego to do.  Ruth went to Clair's and spent a ton on lip glosses.  She loves them.  After lunch we went swimming.  It rained a little bit but not bad.  The snow cone place was open which was fun.  Tonight we went and saw the lightyear movie.  The kids have been wanting to see it.  It was at the cheap theater which was nice.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...