Monday, August 22, 2022

Monday

 Congratulations Jeremy on the new job.  I hope it is an amazing place to work.  I am excited for him.  Today was good.  Casey went to California early this morning and he just got back.  He had a good trip and got everything done he wanted.  Randy came over this morning and took the kids to school.  He did a good job and I really appreciate he coming.  Ruth was a lot happier today and was her chatting self this evening.  It was nice to hear about her day.  Work was good.  I am done doing training projects and am going to start working on my team's projects.  I had a couple meetings this morning on about some monogram letters and then I sewed some in the afternoon.  We walked to the park after dinner and thew the ba for Tony.  It was nice.  Here are some pictures from lagoon and today.

Love Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...