Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Wednesday

Work was good.  I can't seem to get caught back up but I am making some progress.  I came home and made a casserole and it tasted so good.  I made a huge batch so we have enough for lunch tomorrow.  Yeah me. I was wondering if Rachel and Robin get the $10,000.00 off on student loans.  That would be nice.  It never rained here.  It looked like it would but we got nothing.  Not much else to report on my end.  I am so sorry Oliver stepped on a nail.  That hurts.  Bet is is sore tomorrow.  Good luck to Casey with traveling.  That suitcase is amazing.  Have a nice Thursday.  LOVE MOM  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...