Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Tuesday

I couldn't find my keys this morning. I was looking everywhere. Turns out they were on the back of my trunk on my car. So I was late to work because that wasn't my first spot I looked. I was going to lunch and noticed I didn't have my wallet. I must have pulled it out looking for my keys. So I drove home and got it. Then after work we went to astro burger and Walmart. Jeramy ran out of cereal today. I bought Luna dunkaroos which is cookies dipped in sugar. I didn't notice the time and it was 7:30 so she had a hard time going down because of the sugar rush.  So all in all I made it out alive just scattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...