Monday, August 22, 2022

Monday

 I am sorry I forgot to blog last night.  I got doing payroll and spaced it.  I am so glad that Jeramy got that job.  That has to take a stress off of you guys.  I was so tired today.  I kept closing my eyes.  They just wouldn't stay opened.  I was glad to come home and just rest on the couch.  Dad is getting his blood test tomorrow to see if he has a blood disorder.  It is weird because we already had one 25 years ago.  I wonder if it would change over the years.  OH well we will see.  I am going to go with him and go into work a little late.  The blood test is at 8:00.  Karen I am sorry you had to have an allergy shot.  Those are tough.  I hope it feels better soon.  This time of year it can take a couple of days.  Rachel, I am glad that it worked out with Casey going to California.  I am glad that Casey's dad is close.  Have a nice Tuesday.  It is suppose to be hot all week.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...