Thursday, August 25, 2022

Thursday

 Today was good.  Casey went on a work trip and will come back tomorrow.  He took a private jet and the rental car picked his up at his plane.  Work was good.  I had meetings this morning.  I also got my photo taken for my profile picture.  I attached it.  I was making a wreath and my bobbin thread went werid and I had to remake it.  We have outsider testers try to make product and see how it goes.  All of them have had a hard time turning a roof inside out.  I thought of a different to do it and it works a lot better.  So they updated the instructions and I should be better.  We edit instructions also and they showed me how to do that.  After school Isaac had violin lessons.  We have to move to Mondays because he has orchestra on Thursday next month.  Isaac practiced all summer and we turned in his minutes and today they sent his some prizes.  I thought that was nice.  I wanted to go to Zupas but no one else did so we made dinner.  Isaac has been making dinner with me every night and is a good cook.  I ran to the store and the kids had their hour.  Then we walked to the park and threw the ball for Tony.  Ruth hit her lip on something.  It wasn't bleeding but we went home after that happened.  We have been packing lunches the night before so it is easy when Randy come and Isaac thinks that is the worst.  He doesn't understand why and hates doing it.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...