Saturday, August 27, 2022

Saturday

 I got up really early and went to a high class.  They do different songs than my old exercise class but they had one I knew and I almost cried.  I came home and we went to a breakfast that Ron was cooking for.  The kids love his breakfast and their was a fun park to play at.  We mowed the lawn when we got home we mowed the lawn.  It was really long and looks so much better.  We cleaned the house and it feels better.  We went and got a drill bit and Casey drilled holes the apricot tree stump.  Then we started a fire.  I ran to the store and got stuff to make s'mores.  The kids liked making them.  We got a lot done today and that felt nice.  I love you hair Karen.  That is fun.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

 I hope whatever is leaking is easy to fix. I hate water leaks. My day was pretty good. Work was busy but it went by fast. After work I came...