Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Tuesday

 Today was good.  I am jumping in work and figuring it all out.  We have to document everything so I need to remember all the places to do it.  I am working on the monogram project.  I had to get some samples approved and make a bunch.  We moved machines around because my team needs to work with four file types and we didn't have the jamone one.  I like sewing on it.  So far my favorite embroidery machine has been the baby lock spirit.  I like it better than the Bernina even.  The kids were happy after school which I love.  Ruth had tumbling so we had to hurry to that.  I ran to the store after I dropped her off.  I am staying caught up with laundry which was something that I was worried about.  After dinner the kids had their hour and I went on a walk.  It felt really good to get out.  I am excited for Karen's birthday.  It will be fun.  

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...