Friday, February 10, 2023

Friday

 Congratulations Karen.  Did you give your notice at work?  I am so happy for you.  My day wasn't as good as Karen's.  Work was good.  We are making felt flowers and they are really cute.  Isaac didn't feel well this morning so he stayed home.  Ruth's friends are fighting and one wouldn't let them go down the slide.  So she was upset.  Oliver got a hundred percent on his spelling test which is amazing.  Isaac had ambassadors and felt well enough to go.  Me and the little kids shopped while he was gone.  Casey worked late.  I fell asleep on the couch.  Have fun tomorrow.  I have a baptism to go to.  Then I am getting released on Sunday.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...