Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Wednesday

 Today was good.  I forgot to say that we got new chairs at work yesterday and they are very comfortable.  It snowed a bit here alone and then it was a beautiful day.  It was nice to see the sun.  We walked a bit after school but it was colder than it looked.  Tonight was busy.  They had activity days and Isaac had young men's.  I had book group and it was a lot of fun.  It was good to talk and laugh with everyone.  The van is having problems so Casey drove it today and I took the crv.  Tomorrow night is Casey work party and we are going skiing.   It should be a lot of fun.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...