Thursday, February 9, 2023

Thursday

 Today was good.  Work was fine and went pretty fast.  I slept better last night so I felt really good today.  Casey had his work party at cherry peak tonight.  He left work early and we picked Isaac up from orchestra then headed up.  They have dinner which is nice.  We had a loy of fun skiing.  Ruth went tubing with her friend.  Me and the boys went skiing and Casey did cross country skiing and helped everyone.  Isaac is really getting good at skiing and it was fun to see.  Oliver caught in really fast and was skiing really well.  It was so cold up there though.  We were freezing freezing cold.  It was a fun time and it we want to ski all the time now.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...