Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Tuesday

 I am sorry you guys are sick.  That is no fun.  Good luck keeping Luna entertained Robin.  Today was good.  The inversion has cleared out and it is so nice to see the sky and the sun.  Work went fast and was good.  I went visiting teaching after work.  It was nice to visit.  Isaac had to walk home from orchestra though.  Casey worked late so I picked up Jimmy John's for dinner.  Isaac doesn't like them so he made himself something.  I went to exercise class which was good.  The check engine light on the van came in so Casey is looking at that now.  Love you guys 

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...