Monday, February 6, 2023

Monday

I took of april 6-7th for goblin valley. I sent out my out of office calendar update. A lady I work with likes to collect rocks. She said they have some fun rock stops along the way. I put the link below. And that they have mars observatory down there. Luna woke up at 4:30. I thought I had her back asleep so I went back to bed. I heard some noises and I checked the camera. She crawled up into the recliner and fell asleep. I figured it wouldn't hurt her so I let her sleep there the rest of the night. Lol it was cute. She is starting to get runny nose and cough. So hopefully it's not a whole sickness and just a tired thing. 

Robin

https://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid%3D1u68C4Yn5MDqdj2ojV5hV9bmX4Fs%26hl%3Den%26fbclid%3DIwAR3RCZav2N7I_KKwtl5EcM_IkZDK0-K-W4OeYHKP9XvZjjJjdYD8X-x0MsM&h=AT3oYxGw4sy7InhAD2gp-l6_XouBobmeFpLa9znUhguasDj9DDniL8L9jXFEGPeuTQalnz7Kb9Beza-2kaQjFxCSALXinHq06ZhHGejHEucqDKAvileCFSmSilMz&s=1&mibextid=ncKXMA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...