Monday, February 6, 2023

Monday

 Today was ok.  I messed up at work and had to unpack.  It took forever.  Isaac went skiing today with his school and he was so excited.  He was so tired and his legs hurt when he got home.  He wouldn't say much of how his day was because he was too tired he said.  He did say he had fun.  Yesterday we made an x in Ruth's hair and it looked so cute.  Casey did it again today and she was so happy.  I had to drop some baptism clothes off for this Saturday.  It is a busy week so I can't got to high on Wednesday so I thought I would go to the later class tonight so I could do high.  Casey went rock climbing and then I went to exercise class.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...