Friday, May 26, 2023

Last day of school

 I am sorry you didn't win at wendover but I am glad you had a good time.  We will be down tomorrow morning.  Today was the last day of school.  I had Casey take a picture of the kids.  They had a good time.  I took a lunch and we met Casey at crumb brothers and had lunch.  It was fun.  Isaac was invited to a burn your school work party.  We went and got some doughnuts for him to take for a treat.  We got some for home and I made bad choices and at too many and it hurt my stomach.  He had a fun time at the party and I thought that was such a fun idea.  See you guys tomorrow.

Love Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...