I picked the gumm gang up and we went to Wendover. It was a really nice day. Julie won some and played it but that was fun. I won 40 dollars at the end so I only lost 20 dollars. I felt good about that one. Jeff lost and said he was never coming again. It was fun to watch him. We just talked and that was nice. I came home and vegged. I should have packed but is just couldn't do it. It never seems to end. Not much longer now. I touched base with the movers and they are coming at 930. I hope they are strong. I think we are moving tvs tomorrow. I am going to be the only admin in the office in the morning. I hope it is quiet. I am looking forward to the holiday. Love mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday
That is lame Robin, that is crazy it was so much more. Today was good for us. Isaac had to leave early for region, it was in Layton. He ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment