Thursday, May 25, 2023

No mega bucks

 I picked the gumm gang up and we went to Wendover. It was a really nice day. Julie won some and played it but that was fun. I won 40 dollars at the end  so I only lost 20 dollars. I felt good about that one. Jeff lost and said he was never coming again. It was fun to watch him. We just talked and that was nice. I came home and vegged. I should have packed but is just couldn't do it. It never seems to end. Not much longer now. I touched base with the movers and they are coming at 930. I hope they are strong. I think we are moving tvs tomorrow. I am going to be the only admin in the office in the morning. I hope it is quiet. I am looking forward to the holiday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...