Sunday, May 21, 2023

Sunday

 Thanks for the pictures Karen.  You got really nice ones.  Good job packing Mom.  That is a lot of work.  I am sorry about Jeremy's friend, that is sad.  Thank you again guys for the fun weekend.  We are so spoiled.  We went to church today and Casey worked.  Then we just played outside and Casey worked in the tree house.  When it got hit we watched Mary Poppins.  The little kids loved it.  We went up to Randy's this evening and roasted s'mores.  They also had a water fun fight with Ivy.  I hope everyone has a good week.  It is the last week of school.  😭. My baby is done with elementary school.

Love Rachel






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...