My day was good. Work is moving along. I had to cancel my eye appointment on the 5th in heber. Then since I am in the big city I made an appointment on Saturday the 10th. I hope everyone had a great day. Bye
Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday
That is lame Robin, that is crazy it was so much more. Today was good for us. Isaac had to leave early for region, it was in Layton. He ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment