Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Wednesday

 This week is flying by.  The kids are still doing fun things.  Ruth had a pajama party and read books.  Oliver went to the park all day.  He did get sick and throw up though.  He said he felt better afterwards.  Isaac had a breakfast of champions thing.  Work was good.  We edited and I sewed a couple things.  Oliver cooked dinner and was excited about it.  Casey had activity days and they made ice cream.  Isaac did have young men's because it is high school graduation today.  I went to exercise class and it was high.  I sounds like a broken record but I love so much.  

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...