Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Tuesday

 I got alot done at work and that felt good. The lady from work came and got the kitchen table and ottoman. I am missing the ottoman. I put my feet on it. I did pack up the bathroom and some of the kitchen. Dad did the shed. We are making some progress. We packed a lot of crap in this apartment. I feel we threw a lot away and we still have boxes on boxes. Rachel I am do glad you get to go in early. That will be nice. That is sad about my girlfriends shop. I like them. Karen that is nice you don't have to drive to Heber for your eyes. I hope he is a good doctor.  I am looking so forward to Saturday to move. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...