Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Tuesday

 The kids are having a blast this week and just playing at school.  Oliver brought a blanket and stuffed animal and they had a party.  Ruth is doing the same thing tomorrow.  The kids are so tan from being outside all the time.  Work was good.  They said this summer we could come in early which is great for me.  So I can work 7 to 3 this summer.  We had a long team meeting and watched a video on how the make fabric which was interesting.  My girlfriend's is closing stores in Orem and Sandy and moving more of their business online.  A hug thunder storm came through this evening.  It was crazy to watch.  I went to exercise class and it was hard but felt good afterwards.  

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...